Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Musings of Significance

My sister requested I stop posting about makeup. So instead I will list a few questions that have been dancing in my mind like serene tulip-clad fairies jn a mystical glade.

Is Kipper of Kipper the Dog fame always, and I mean, always, having sinus problems? It sounds like it. And are all his little friends equally susceptible? Have they not been vaccinated? That pig Arnold sure likes lollipops; maybe those are the problem? Can't be good for the immunity. There is a very effective ginger tea recipe which I'd like to send them.

How many helium balloons would it take to lift Sweetness Delight to a distant cloud? Kipper only needed twelve.

How many birthdays does it take for parents to get jaded? Eleventy billion I reckon?

Why is Ferrero Rocher more popular/well-known/accessible than Ferrero Rafaelo? The latter are far superior....morsels of divine creamy coconut-y goodness. I have never seen an ad campaign for them. Is it a guarded secret that only few, Talha Bhai being one of them, are privy to?

Who is Hugo Boss' boss? Did he, as a young teen, work at construction sites to make ends meet. and have to put up with a vicious boss (lowercase) shouting, 'where's that young Boss now? dreaming again, ya pussy? c'mere and get a grip! Do the job properly ya nutter. Boss, the drill end goes in the cement, not the ceiling! Boss you're fired! Ah, go suck rambutan!'



No comments:

Post a Comment