Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Mesmerize with yo' smize!

If you're coming from makeup alley, apologies for the thus-far lacklustre blog. You guys are worth more effort.

Fyrinnae is an online makeup company.

 They are fab and my teensy little post to them won't do them justice. All I'm doing is adding to the praise all over the web. It's a crime not to illustrate this post with pictures & swatches, but all I have is a phone camera.  

 They make the BEST loose eyeshadow. Trust me on this. Whenever I use this stuff, I get compliments. Hubby calls it "jewellery...for your face!" Is there a better testimony than that? Women I don't KNOW want to know what I have on.
---

MUST HAVE ITEMS - With most of these colours, if you blend them out, they have an in-built crease colour!

1. Evocation. Lovely cool-toned taupe. Makes for a beautiful neutral, has a glamourous *gleam,* pairs well with so many colours.
2. Snow leopard. Again, taupe. It's a mesmerizing neutral that's not dull at all. Much love.
3. Sorceress. Sexy deep turquoise. This will make brown eyes GLOW and bring out the honey tones. You can use it as eyeliner, delicately and subtle as a crease/outer V shade, or go all out and use it EVERYWHEEEEREEEEE...
4. Te Amo. It's like ash in the pot, but it looks amazing and complex once applied. Rose/grey/brown/WHATEVER.
5. Fire Opal. It's like a beautiful gleaming brown with a dark base. Makes brown eyes look intensely chocolate-y and rich! I have used it with restraint to add depth to  most looks. Cheryl Cole and Monica Bellucci would love this, if they knew about it.
6. Tyr. Pronounced "teer," which is the Urdu word for arrow, but I don't know what they were going for. Smokey green. This makes the sexiest smoky eye in history. Very Victoria's secret (Adriana Lima on a good day...although, yes, every day is a good day for her).

These are fun to play around with, and worth every penny.

There are more, I especially adore their neon brights! But the ones mentioned will be universally beloved. Even by the consumer equivalent of Sir Robin from Monty Python...if ferociously bright eyeshadows were a fire-breathing dragon, I suppose. Try not to unravel that mess of an analogy..


"Bravely ran away, away....
Yes brave Sir Robin turned about, and gallantly he chickened out!"


Lastly, their customer service is lovely. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Ta-ta for now, Chubby Chumpkin will be up any moment! Tick tock goes the clock...

No comments:

Post a Comment