Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Inspiration

Excellent stuffs on the interwebz...put here for selfish reference reasons...because I never look at my bookmarks tab.
Hope my readers, scant & imaginary though they may be (Delilah, Jimminy Cricket, and Lady Petunia J. Walters) will benefit.

1. Sabotage your self sabotage. Haven't seen the videos yet but I do think that reading this article improved my productivity this past week....
2. A soft, painterly, rainbow look.
3. This really awesome post from Humans of Pakistan on FB..portrait of a security guard at C.U.S.T. university..pasting it here:
""Chacha, apni naukri ki sub say pasandeeda baat batain."

(Uncle, tell me your job's favorite part.)

"Beta khud toh parh nahi saka lekin khushi ye hai k meri wajah say yahan 12 hazar bachay kisi darr k beghair parh rahay hein. Shayad isi sawab k liye khuda ne mujhe anparh rakha."

(I couldn't study myself but I'm happy that 12000 students here are studying without any fear because of me. Maybe God kept me illiterate for this virtue.)"


4. I miss Phil. Adorable Infant has to put up with the shrieking of Gisele, instead.
5. Habits of highly creative people.
6. Found myself crying after reading about the death of Fizza Malik, one of the victims of a recent bomb blast in Pakistan.
My aunt had put up a photo with her, taken a few years ago. Her twitter account is still up, has a host of beautiful quotes. And my cousin just shared this beautiful, powerful tribute 

No comments:

Post a Comment